How Can We Help?
You must have a receipt to validate the warranty. The filled out warranty card can also be used or if you have registered online you can also use that as proof. If you dont have any warranty information on your unit you must call us for other options you may have. Products returned without any valid information will not be processed and will be returned.
- + Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc. itself does not give refunds or offer product upgrades. Refunds come from the place of purchase, ONLY.
- + Proof of purchase is required to get warranty service.
- + Return shipping is prepaid by the customer.
- + International customers may be subject to duties, taxes and brokerage fee. Customers are responsible for fees incurred
Limited Liability Warranty
Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc. products are covered by a limited liability warranty from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty covers the electronic mechanism of the lid such as the computer chip, motor, gear box and electrical circuits only. This warranty does not apply if, in the judgement of Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc., the product fails due to damage from shipment, handling, storage, accident, abuse or misuse, or if it has been used or maintained in a manner not conforming to product's instructions, has been modified in any way, or has a defaced or removed serial number. Repair by anyone other than Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc. or an approved agent voids this warranty. It does not cover the base of the unit, battery caps (if applicable), liner rings (if applicable), inner bucket (if applicable), or any problems caused by natural disasters (such as earthquakes, floods and fires). The maximum liability of Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc. is the product purchase price. For details, refer to the warranty and owner registration card. You can find if your product is covered by Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc. warranty by comparing the duration of the warranty against the purchase date. Only our authorized distributors will be covered under our warranty. We will NOT warranty products purchased from auctions, auctioneers, discount/closeout stores.
Warranty Replacement Procedure
Do not ship your defective product to Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc. before obtaining a RMA#. Please follow the step below to obtain RMA#.
- 1 Please contact us via email: email@example.com or call us at: 1-866-978-2778
- 2 A customer support agent will do troubleshooting to see if the product is defective. If it is, then this information is required:
- + Your contact information
- + Product serial number/ or model #
- + Proof of purchase
- + Credit card information for optional shipping services
- 3 The Customer Support Representative will provide you with the proper information and shipping information. Please be sure to write this down.
- 4 Package product securely. Do not include manuals, softwares, cables, or mounting brackets. Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc. only replaces the defective unit and will not return other accessories. Include your contact information with your name, address, phone number, and proof of purchase inside the package.
- 5 Send the product to the Warranty fulfillment address given by customer support. Customers are responsible for the freight charges to Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc. We suggest using a carrier that provides tracking information. Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc. is not responsible for packages lost in transit to Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc. The replacement product is shipped by ground with shipping charges prepaid. Expedited shipping is available at extra cost. For status of an already issued RMA#, call in the U.S or Canada: 1-866-978-2778. All other countries, contact your local customer support.
What is the Warranty on my Replacement Unit?
Warranty on the replacement unit continues from the original date of purchase and will be extended for the number of whole days that the product has been out of the buyer's hands for warranty repairs. Shipping Options Advance Ground (U.S. only)The RMA fulfillment center will ship the replacement unit via ground before receipt of defective item, based on product availability. Your order must be received before 5pm Pacific Standard Time. You must return the failed product to the RMA# fulfillment center within 10 business days of receiving the product. If you fail to return the product within 10 business days, you will be billed the current list price. Advance Next Business Day (U.S. only) for extra cost, Advance Priority allows you to receive the replacement unit the next business day, based on product availability. Your RMA# must be issued before 5pm Pacific standard time. Return the defective product to the RMA# fulfillment center. For Advance replacement, you must return the defective product within 10 business days of receipt of replacement product. If you fail to return the product within 10 business days, you will be billed the current list price. When your replacement part is shipped, your credit card will be charged for the amount. WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CARDS.
“Out of Warranty” Products
If your product is not covered under warranty, we offer Repair Services for a fee. Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc. warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship. Warranty does not apply if, in the judgement of Nine Stars Group (USA) Inc., the product fails due to damage from shipment, handling, storage, accident, abuse or misuse, or damage that is attributable to circumstances beyond one's control, or if it has been used or maintained in a manner not conforming to product manual instructions, has been modified in any way, or has had any serial number removed or defaced.